Direct Democracy Media - UK-relevant news NOT reported by the BBC
Below are links to video galleries of UK-relevant news that the BBC refused to publish during the same time that foreign news agencies were publicising the same reports globally and, most will never be published by the BBC at any point in time:
• Environmental Politics
• UK support for the brutal Bahraini Regime
• UK support for the pro-Sharia Egyptian Regime
• Western support for the Jihadist Syrian FSA [Al'Qaeda and Co.]
• Western support for the illegal Ukraine armed revolution
• Infowars/Cyber Warfare
• Social Politics
• Financial Politics
• Political Strategy
• BBC - political history exposed [Corbet Report]
• Mainstream media blocking the People's Administration direct democracy party
• BBC journalist confirms complete pro-Cameron political bias; "Trust nothing you read or watch."
• BBC journalist; "I am ashamed to call myself a Journalist."
• BBC's John Simpson; "MSM is grotesquely selective."
• Anti-homophobic DJ took-on the church and was fired by the BBC - hear what he said
Voting for direct democracy outside a general election
It is up to us, the people [not the politicians] to use the power that we have always had, to choose to implement direct democracy as soon as possible.
This is not a protest campaign.
In accordance with Magna Carta Article 61 and with UN UDHR Article 21 and with all democratic principals up-held by the UN [which the UK is signed-up to], the People's Administration's Direct Democracy Twitter blog is a UN-sanctioned and legally recognised voting format for UK reform to direct democracy - even outside a general election.
Vote legitimately for a peaceful and structured UK reform to direct democracy now simply by following the People's Administration's Direct Democracy Twitter blog and when numbers reach a point of critical mass, we'll do the rest.
The People's Administration's constitution for reform to direct democracy and our voting protocols for implementing direct democracy have both been accepted by the UK Electoral Commission and the UN as legitimate. In a general election, the People's Administration DOES NOT have to field candidates to secure your vote on the ballot paper. Outside a general election, you can vote for a legitimate reform to direct democracy now by following @self_rule