Direct Democracy Comment
Incapacity Benefit claimants being unfairly targeted on Cameron's behalf
The Conservative's reforms of welfare benefits requires that all claimants of Incapacity Benefit are re-examined by an external, out-sourced medical assessor. Up until 2014, David Cameron's choice was to use private health care provider Atos, whose track records regarding data management and quality of service were highly questionable and, often unlawful.
During assessments between 2010-2013, over 90% of claimants were failed by Atos but upon appeal, 80% of these were successful in re-claiming the benefit [according to our own DWP sources]. This demonstrates that the remit given to Atos was simply to fail almost everyone, regardless of whether they already legally qualify for this benefit or not and, new outsourced assessors Capita and Maxima are repeating the same - with 60% of failed claims being reinstated after appeal.
PA direct democracy video: Atos abusing mentally ill claimants
PA direct democracy video: 10600 Atos-related deaths and counting
PA direct democracy video: Atos condemned by MPs
PA direct democracy video: Atos sponsors Paralympics - and cuts disabled benefits!
Between December 2011 to January 2014, the death toll [via physical deterioration and suicide] of disabled and vulnerable people who were forced to work while being too ill to work was approx 91,000. In comparison, in Germany between October 1939 to June 1941, the death toll of disabled people was approx. 70,000. All were killed by freely-elected politicians and as with Germany before the outbreak of World War Two, David Cameron's voters are just as aware and as willing as German voters were [Adolf Hitler was an elected dictator - just as David Cameron is] regarding doing away with the vulnerable within their own societies.
How is putting sick claimants through further hardship ever going to improve the nation's health or economy? A man who suffers from Down’s syndrome, epilepsy and autism and who is unable to speak and read deemed FIT FOR WORK by UK voters and their beloved money-saving DWP and, at a time when only 4% of the welfare budget is spent on Incapacity Benefit and when 46-48% of the welfare budget is given to non-means tested pensioners [mostly Conservative voters].
• Cameron covered-up report about 4,000 ill people who died within weeks of being forced to work
• Woman whose amnesia makes her think that every day is 15th October 2014 DENIED disability benefits!
• Dying dad's disability benefits axed after he CUDDLED his little girl during assessment
• DWP told woman she was not ill enough for benefits on the day she died
• DWP asks 7/7 survivor who lost both legs to prove he is entitled to disability benefits
• Unqualified and untrained DWP staff given suicide guidance ahead of welfare reforms
• Man has benefits sanctioned for not seeking work while waiting to start new job - at the DWP!
• Admission of guilt! DWP refuses to investigate sanctions damaging mental health
• Even disabled DWP staff report increased discrimination at work!
• DWP sanctions against the mental ill rise by 600%!
• DWP makes millions while blocking disabled callers who use so-called 'hotline'
On the 31st Aug 2015 and while broadcast by other channels throughout the world, the BBC blacked-out ALL news about the UN investigating the British Government over DOMESTIC human rights abuses caused by David Cameron and Ian Duncan Smith's welfare reforms and, about Atos and G4S [part-owned by David Cameron's friend Bill Gates] taking £2 BN in taxpayer-funded contracts while refusing to pay ANY corporation tax!
• Councils are now criminalising the homeless
• Definitive proof that austerity kills economic growth and, that ALL parties keep this secret
• The REAL state scroungers - Osborne injects hundreds of thousands into 'hardship' fund for MP's!
• 20 M now in poverty as study confirms that tax system deliberately creates inequality
• Your local council is laughing at your suffering
• Haringey Council used £900,000 of tax payer's cash to fund child abuse cover-up!
• BBC Silent: Cameron and Osborne lied - EU bill has been paid In FULL
• BBC Silent: Osborne lied again - Lloyds share sale is HALF of the £4 BN election promise
• BBC Silent: Osborne lied again - Busted cover-up reveals ending Tax Credits will hurt millions
• BBC Silent: Osborne's amended copy of Putin's surplus concept is rigged to hit households
• BBC Silent: Cameron spends £100,000 on trip to honour unelected Saudi dictator
• BBC Silent: Cameron and IDS spent £8.5 M on one TV advert!
Voting for direct democracy outside a general election
It is up to us, the people [not the politicians] to use the power that we have always had, to choose to implement direct democracy as soon as possible.
This is not a protest campaign.
In accordance with Magna Carta Article 61 and with UN UDHR Article 21 and with all democratic principals up-held by the UN [which the UK is signed-up to], the People's Administration's Direct Democracy Twitter blog is a UN-sanctioned and legally recognised voting format for UK reform to direct democracy - even outside a general election.
Vote legitimately for a peaceful and structured UK reform to direct democracy now simply by following the People's Administration's Direct Democracy Twitter blog and when numbers reach a point of critical mass, we'll do the rest.
The People's Administration's constitution for reform to direct democracy and our voting protocols for implementing direct democracy have both been accepted by the UK Electoral Commission and the UN as legitimate. In a general election, the People's Administration DOES NOT have to field candidates to secure your vote on the ballot paper. Outside a general election, you can vote for a legitimate reform to direct democracy now by following @self_rule